Hello JoeHill,

Sunday, June 8, 2003, 3:13:54 PM, you wrote:

J> just in case it's been missed, Mozilla will allow you to configure
J> just about anything by typing "about:config" in the address bar.

Very interesting. I had no idea I changed so many defaults. :-) I
still don't see any way to config the toolbars, though, and no file
name for the file (if any) that defines toolbars. Any idea where the
file is that contains the actual bookmarks?

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]