Hello,

I recently bought a 9.0 Powerpack, and noticed the 9.0 stuff was
rapidly disappearing from the web. So, I decided to convert to 9.1
with a reinstall instead of an upgrade.

I was dreading all the work of reconfiguring and reinstalling all the
stuff I had put in 9.0 - but - surprise - it went quite fast and
smooth compared to the first time around. I actually installed much
more than I did the first time, and even got that pesky network
printer to work in no time. Even started sniffing the net with
Ethereal. I guess I've come up a bit on the learning curve. :-)

I'd like to encourage other newbies to keep at it! The more I work
with linux, the better I like it. It's well worth the effort.

The only question I might have for the list is why I don't seem to
have a 'personal toolbar' folder in Mozilla? I wanted to move all the
MD entries, but can't without the folder. Any ideas?

Rather small question, considering how much I did this time.

And, again, a BIG thanks to everyone who helped me through the first
install.

--
Best regards,
 rikona                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]