On Friday 13 June 2003 06:46 am, Technoslick wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 22:10, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> >
> > It is a minor problem here. I do some surfing with 3 year old grandson at
> > various kiddie sites that intermingle Flash and Shockwave stuff (mostly
> > www.nickjr.com). Will doesn't want to hear about OSS vs proprietary, nor
> > the evilness of all things Microsoft; he just wants to play the game.
>
> Your Grandson's attitude about just wanting it to work is shared by all
> youth of today ( many spouses, I do imagine.) My youngest is 19 and
> she'd say exactly the same thing. Unfortunately, I could say the same
> for my wife.:0[

T:
Will is actually very good about the whole thing. He even puts up with my
dialup connection (although he has cable access at home), using the download
progress screen to develop his numbers skills. OK, OK, I'll confess -- it's
me that gets fidgetty.

Now to check into that Crossover plugin lead --

-- cmg