I just bought a new system and am trying to install Mandrake 9.1 on it.  Soyo KT400
Dragon Platinum MB with 1 Gig of RAM, Nvidia GE4 Ti4600 graphics card.

When I try to boot the installation CD or DVD, I get a hard lock with a blank screen
and Scroll and Caps Lock flashing.  I read on the support board that there are issues
with machines with more than 1 gig of RAM and possibly Nvidia graphics cards, so I
specified text install.

Now I get a kernel panic with a message NULL dereference at 0000000.  Anyone have any
ideas how I might be able to solve this problem to get the system installed.