On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:46:16 -0400
[EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered:

> can someone start walking me through doing a network
> install please?  i'm on cable, so yeah, it'll take longer than a CD
> install, but won't take absolutely FOREVER.

Just go to the Mandrake site and in the installation intructions there
are some floppy images you can download. One is for network install.
Write the floppy image in windows (instructions are on the site). Just
boot from the floppy, the rest should take care of itself.

--
Joehill Registered Linux user #282046
 Homepage: http://nodex.sytes.net