Ahh my mistake...

>From the guys post I thought he had downloaded a .rar file with an ISO
in it and could not get it out to burn it.

Still it got me pointed in the right direction of a rar program! ROTFL!

John

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:40:09-0400 JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:44:15 +0100
> Inhabitant of Zion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>

> > Winrar is a form of zip program. Ohh and its mostly a windows
> > program as far as I am aware. I don't know of a Linux alternative
> > but I bet there is one.
> >
> > If you are using windows you need to download a copy of winrar and
> > install it to extract the image. Don't worry its freeware.
>
> IIRC, from my Windows days, ISOs show up as archives (the little stack
> of books icon), I think that is the confusion. It's not really a RAR
> archive, it's just that windows is stupid and tells you what it
> *thinks* it is...
>
> --
>  Joehill
>  Registered Linux user #282046
>  Homepage: http://nodex.sytes.net
>  08:38:37 up 1 day,  9:18,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          _
Web:    http://www.thewillbys.com             ASCII ribbon campaign / \
MSN:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 - against HTML email \ /
ICQ:    92791912                                           & vCards  X
OS:     Mandrake 9.1 [Well and truly cooked]                        / \

I have dreamed a dream but now that dream has gone from me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx