Crap, I was afraid you were going to say that...
Alright Stephen, I'll try to repeat that mantra every
night before bed =) As much as I hate to hear it, I am
greatly appeciative of the forwarning (BEFORE I bought
the card).

So I guess that leaves me with more questions.

I've heard that ATI is ahead of nVidea but maybe
that's just regaurding their most recent cards??

What do you suggest in place of the ATI RADEON 9500
128MB? The card had excellent reviews... Something of
equal or better technology is what I'm looking for
(plus great reviews ;).

Lastly, any idea how UR2K3 works with nVidea?  Seems I
remember FemmeFatale having problems but that may have
been with ATI.  Heard that there was a Linux install
on the UR2K3 cd... is that true?