Jure,

You say that you are running the 9500 on your
system...

What version of Mandrake are you running?

Have you run any "serious" games with it such as
UT2K3?

Any idea if it will work with a ECS K75SA mobo?

http://www.schneider-digital.de/download/ati/glx1_linux_X4.1.zip

http://www.schneider-digital.de/download/ati/glx1_linux_X4.2.zip

http://www.schneider-digital.de/download/ati/glx1_linux_X4.3.zip

> --