On 18 Jun 2003 09:57:17 +1000
Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 04:46, fifner the dragon wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there anyone who can recomend a good video editing program like final cut or
> > premiere?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Fifner
>
> Cinelerra and "Linux Video Studio"
>
> ...although Cinelerra rocks...

I tried Cinelerra and couldn't get any file menus, anything.  Just a screen with a bar
down the center.  I tried mouse clicks (randomly since there were no buttons on the
screen, and various keys on the keyboard.  Nothing.  The help file said to open the
file menu and....  well, I gave up and am trying Kino.  It seems ok. I'm still trying
to figure out Kino.  It seems to work only as root.  I have Pinnacle 8.5 for windows,
which works really well (other than the fact that it's in windows).

Linus