I'm running 1600 x 1200 so I don't think screensize is the issue.  I downloaded and
ran version 1.1.6 from PLF.  I can use <alt><tab> to cycle between a screen with a
black bar down the left center of the screen and a totally blank screen with a mustard
yellow color background.  right clicking in the yellow screen gives me a floating menu
of "display icons" or "sort items".  Clicking on either of these does nothing.  Thanks.

Linus