On Saturday 21 June 2003 06:49 pm, JoeHill graced me with:
> http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-1018669.html
>
> It's official, Sun is right in there with MS and SCO. They even
> have an ad campaign telling "nervous" IBM customers that they can
> switch to Solaris because SCO is not after Sun.

No collusion, Joe. When an animal goes down, all the carnivores come
out for a piece of the kill. Sun's taking advantage of an opportunity
to get at IBM's market, not Linux in general. Others, big and small,
who see a way to take a bite will try to do so, too. Just watch and
see who all the meat-eaters really are as this drama unfolds.