On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 00:17:46 -0400
"MWafkowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we all do..this is quickly becoming less than an amusement and more
> creepy.

Oh, I dunno--nothing has really changed in the last week. Since the suit
was announced, we've had minor leaks about the validity of the
accusations that are divided at best, and a mountain of reasons why SCO
will lose. Until the whole case is settled, I bet this pattern will not
change one bit.

This case will take forever to settle, and the wait in and of itself will
tempt Linux users into falling for the FUD. But I really believe IBM and
Linux will prevail.

Miark