Isn't it ironic.. that Suns Java was and is being compromised by a clone
called C# and .NET, and yet here they are teaming up with SCO and M$ to get
some solaris sales from IBM's AIX/Linux market.. And if SCO senses at some
stage that Solaris is taking sales from SCO unix, no doubt they will find
some legal agenda to go after Sun and it all starts again. Could M$ really
ask for anything more??

my god, they are a pack of sharks arn't they...

Goes to prove to me that the community development model of OSS is really
only one that is based on functionality not dollars and marketing..

Sad but true I think.

My theory is that this will end up being beneficial for Linux.. think about
it, if this case is lost by SCO.. and enough proof can be made that the unix
internals have been floating around the net for too long to be claimed as
"proprientry" then thats the end of it for one and all..  and future claims
will be laughed off...

regards

Franki