On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 10:21, Johan Scheepers wrote:
> Hi
> A while back a member complained about no response to questions. I take it
> none had a something to say.
> I do understand his frustration ( being new to this)- I also had some
> questions - no response.
> Now I have pondered on this issue.
> Now should every one who see a question/s should reply sorry no help - This
> system will COMPLETELY be overloaded.
> As it is if I skip a day or two I found up 785 messages waiting on server.
> I suggest - join more user groups and post again.
> Regards
> Johan
>
> May this be a good day for learning

or just post again,  adding "note; no help in three days" to the subject
line.
it may well be that in with the other mail, your question was just
missed, or no-one knew the answer. Asking again, and adding something
like "can anyone hear or help me" might at least get an answer of "no, i
are 'tupid".