On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 15:56, Björn Olsson wrote:
>  On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:50:23 -0600 FemmeFatale
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > <snips & yanks> Bjorn outta his closet! NO CLOSSETING ALLOWED! Once
> > you're OUT you're OUT!>
> <snip>
> >
> > Check its permissions & make sure they are set for USER & that you now
> > own it using chown as a user.  Thats my best answer... :)
> >
> > -------------
> > FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt
> <snip>
>

> But I LIKE my closet!  <sulking>
>
> But you're right, It's probably more rewarding to participate in the
> discussion than to quietly wait for the interesting bits to trickle in.
> My main problem is that it's a pain in the a** to use this queer
> language :)
> Which immediately leads me to another question: How does my name show up
> in foreign, i.e. non swedish, mail readers? There should be two dots
> above the o. Sylpheed will probably send this letter as quoted
> printable because of that letter. Does it matter? Should I spell my name
> Bjoern?
>
> Also, thanks a lot for the tip on ET. I'll have a look into it.
>
> --
> Björn

Looks good here in evolution, Bear.  That's one of the few words of
baby-talk Swedish my grandparents taught me that I can remember from 50
years ago.

This "queer language" is really a pidgin: Germanic structure and
vocabulary with Frenchified fancy words.  Nobody could agree on grammar
or what gender nouns should have, so we just gave all that up.  Must be
hard to learn....

--
N. B. Day