On 22 Jun 2003 10:58:18 -0400 Ed Tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 10:21, Johan Scheepers wrote:
> > Hi
> > A while back a member complained about no response to questions. I
> > take it none had a something to say.
> > I do understand his frustration ( being new to this)- I also had
> > some questions - no response.
> > Now I have pondered on this issue.
> > Now should every one who see a question/s should reply sorry no help
> > - This system will COMPLETELY be overloaded.
> > As it is if I skip a day or two I found up 785 messages waiting on
> > server. I suggest - join more user groups and post again.
> > Regards
> > Johan
> >
> > May this be a good day for learning
> >

> or just post again,  adding "note; no help in three days" to the
> subject line.
> it may well be that in with the other mail, your question was just
> missed, or no-one knew the answer. Asking again, and adding something
> like "can anyone hear or help me" might at least get an answer of "no,
> i are 'tupid".

Hi

A few days ago I posted a question about running Enemy Territory as a
regular user, but I haven't got any answer thus far. No offence taken,
of course; some questions get answered and others don't.
And would you really like me (and others) to post the same questions
over and over? I take it that if no one answers, it is because no one
knows.
Besides, for some months now I have been lurking in the shadows of this
list (one of the few things I'm actually good at :-) ), inhaling the
wisdom of the non newbies, but without lifting a finger myself to
help anyone. So I am hardly in a position to complain.

But beware, I may be back!

Until then, see you in the shadows

Björn Olsson