I'm using Mandrake 9.1 with KDE 3.1.

Printer is an Epson Stylus Color 400.

Using OpenOffice 1.0.2.

Printed for the very first time in Linux. Set off the print job, and the printer immediately started to print a load of rubbish - symbols , blamk pages . And it won't stop - except when I push the "off" button. If I turn it back on it just starts of again. I have tried every thing to stop it. Closed OpenOffice. Shut down and restarted - when I restart the printing begins at the login screen.

I have gone into Windows in between Linux sessions and the printer is fine there.

Is there a cure to this?

Help.

Please.

Cheers,