Hello Aron,

Friday, June 27, 2003, 5:55:36 AM, you wrote:

>> I guess it will have to be Ooga-Ooga.

AS> Perhaps Ming the Merciless? Naw he's head of MicroSuxs Marketing.

Watch out - he may have friends too. Go waaaaayyyy back to Ooga-Ooga.
He was the most evil, despicable cave man to ever walk the face of the
earth up to that time. Archaeologists are still trying to find out
more about him. One of his well-used stone knives has very strange
markings on it. It's a bit like a crude waving flag - even has a few
specks of color still on it: red, green, yellow, and blue. Nearby are
four lines, joined at the ends, a bit like the shape of a crude M or
W. Archaeologists are quite puzzled by it...

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]