Hello Aron,

Friday, June 27, 2003, 8:25:39 AM, you wrote:

>> Watch out - he may have friends too. Go waaaaayyyy back to
>> Ooga-Ooga. He was the most evil, despicable cave man to ever walk
>> the face of the earth up to that time. Archaeologists are still
>> trying to find out more about him. One of his well-used stone
>> knives has very strange markings on it. It's a bit like a crude
>> waving flag - even has a few specks of color still on it: red,
>> green, yellow, and blue. Nearby are four lines, joined at the ends,
>> a bit like the shape of a crude M or W. Archaeologists are quite
>> puzzled by it..

AS> Oh! yes I remember him didn't he invent Government aka Gimme most of
AS> your worldly goods and I wont't throw you in the Saber tooth Pit?

Yep - his invention. NOW I remember why he reminded me so much of M$!
He has an army of lobbyists and lawyers trying to get his patent
rights extended back to 26,000 B.C.

The entertainment industry is providing assistance as a 'friend of the
court' - they want to control every copy of those ancient drumbeats
that entertained Ooga-Ooga.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]