I've had exactly the same problem with just a single Windows PC
connected to 2 printers (both installed on the system) through a data
switch. Print with the data switch switched to the wrong printer,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]&*"!!!!....
Cancel the printing  - no effect
Delete the print job at the print manager - no effect.
Power down the PC and re-boot - no effect if the printer was still on.
Shut off the printer AND power down AND wait before re-booting - the
printer re-starts spewing garbage until it's discharged its internal
buffer.
Gaaaaaaaaaaah!

It would be nice if printers came with a 'Flush printer internal buffer' option.

DougB

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 14:49, rikona wrote:
> Hello Stephen,

<snip>