Hi All

I noticed Greg and Stephen posting concerning Canon Cameras so I accelerated
my setup of my Canon S200 on my Thinkpad on the Mandrake 9.1 side.

I connected the camera, turned it one, and started searching for how to
download the pictures.

First I noticed that Hard Drake found that there was a Canon camera connected
to the USB port but I did not recognize the model.

Following this I was unable to find any program among my list of 28 Multimedia
Graphics programs I have installed.
I have a few more installed than in a standard installation.

Thus I would appreciate if someone could be a bit more explicit in what is
required for download camera images.

One additional item XSane is installed but not configured yet. Is this
required?

Thanks
Frank