On Wednesday 09 July 2003 02:19 pm, Frankie wrote:
> :-) fair enough, lets call that "your opinion"
>
> Out of curiosity,,,
>
> what would you have done had 5 people broken into your house at night, and
> say for arguements sake they were armed, and they seemed ready to
> bash/rape/kill your wife/daughter/mother ???
>
> would you have preached to them about handing their guns in???
> or perhaps asked them to wait till the cops arrived before doing anything??

I've got a better question for Joe...lets say I was passing by when I saw the
5 break into your home with the obvious intent of doing harm...I've got a
gun....would you rather have me intervene, using my legally owned and
registered gun, or throw the gun down first, because of your views/feelings
about guns???

 :-)

--

                                                          /\