<Adds FIC VA503+ and big drives to his list of things to avoid>

Try www.compgeeks.com.  They may have a few Promise EIDE controllers
left.

DON'T, not even in an air raid, consider an ISA EIDE controller.  I
think that sort of bottleneck could break a lot of assumptions made by
the programmers.

If you cannot get the board there for a substantial discount, then try
www.dcdrives.com for full factory price.

Civileme

--
visit http://homepages.msn.com/invalid_url  ....
Is Microsoft afraid to pay itself license fees for IIS?