On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 13:59, Todd Slater wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:28:26 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> <snip>And you can set up all the outbound SMTP to run through that
> > same linux box so that it can be scanned with like CLAMAV on it's way
> > out...ay?
>
> BTW Stephen, did you figure out how to add "All outgoing email has been
> scanned by . . ." with CLAMAV?
>
> Todd

Nah - at least not yet - but it is working - so that's a nice touch (not
that I'm really worried about sending viruses out of my system here at
home - but was wanting to get it done for a few clients that have a
tendency to forward files/emails all over the place -  so that put a
stopper to them - and the management at a few places made comments to me
so far about the workers not sending too much junk around the
office...so the original objective has been met)

--
Thu Jul 17 14:25:00 EST 2003
 14:25:00 up 3 days,  6:28,  2 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.25, 0.19

Mac Airways:
The cashiers, flight attendants and pilots all look the same, feel the same
and act the same. When asked questions about the flight, they reply that you
don't want to know, don't need to know and would you please return to your
seat and watch the movie.