Hello JoeHill,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 2:19:28 PM, you wrote:

J> and he's got lawyers! even Orwell, as pessimistic as that novel
J> was, never saw that one coming. God help us all.

Makes sense currently. First, we transfer manufacturing offshore, than
we transfer services offshore. What's left? The big money is in suing
anybody in sight. Lawyers will prosper. It's no accident we think of
them as sharks. Sharks have survived for a long time, while other
creatures perished.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]