Curt Tresenriter wrote:

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 13:28, Graham Watkins wrote:

Curt Tresenriter wrote:

I'm trying to access a web site - an audio archive - but it's only
displaying the code.
Konq, Galeon,Opera - doesn't matter.

I would have suspected the web site itself, but for other folks on the
list it is displaying properly , links are accessible etc. So it must be
here....right?
What could it be?
thanks,
Curt

Give us the URL then we can all have a look - might be able to give you an opinion that's worth something then.

Here it is:

http://www.angelfire.com/or2/awakingdream/realNeville

On my Mandrake box: it displays the source in Opera, Mozilla, Firebird, Konqueror.

On my Windows 2000 box: it works in IE6 and doesn't work in Mozilla or Firebird.

Is there code in there, specific to IE, that won't allow the others to render the page?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"