Just add ".htm" (no quotes) and you get the page.

Curt Tresenriter wrote:
On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 15:22, Todd Slater wrote:

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:43:33PM -0500, Curt Tresenriter wrote:

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 13:28, Graham Watkins wrote:

Curt Tresenriter wrote:

I'm trying to access a web site - an audio archive - but it's only
displaying the code.
Konq, Galeon,Opera - doesn't matter.

I would have suspected the web site itself, but for other folks on the
list it is displaying properly , links are accessible etc. So it must be
here....right?
What could it be?
thanks,
Curt

Give us the URL then we can all have a look - might be able to give you an opinion that's worth something then.

Here it is:

http://www.angelfire.com/or2/awakingdream/realNeville

It has no extension (.html, .htm, .shtml, .php etc.). It's not a directory, so it just gets displayed as text.

HTH,
Todd

I don't get it.... If it wasn't saved as *.html even IE wouldn't display it as HTML, right?

The <html> at the top of the page is what a browser uses to identify it
as an html page.
Would you clarify what you're saying?
Thanks,
Curt

-- -- Bob Read // Registered Linux user #287118 http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bestill.htm

Soli Deo Gloria-Solus Christus-Sola Gratia-Sola Fide-Sola Scriptura
The Church of The Master [Baptist]
    Providence, Rhode Island
http://users.ids.net/~bobread/cotm.htm