On Friday 18 Jul 2003 10:05 pm, Bob Read wrote:
> Are there any good ways of working (heavily)  with Adobe
> Acrobat in Linux?

Bob - I'm not a heavy user of Acrobat, but I have installed the full
Acrobat 4.0 under Win4Lin, and it appears to be working well.  I
opened one existing file and imported a picture, and then opened a
.pdf which I had created with Serif PagePlus 8+PDF and highlighted
areas of text.  The files save OK.  If you want me to do anything in
particular to test it for you please mail me off-list.

BTW - I am using the PagePlus as a combination DTP and pdf creator for
Parish Magazines.

Anne