On Sunday 27 July 2003 11:22 pm, Avi Schwartz wrote:
> I currently have on my system kernel-2.4.21.0.13 installed.  When I am
> running mandrakeUpdate it tells me there are no updates yet I know that
> kernel 2.4.21.0.25mdk-1-1 is available as a security fix.  Why doesn't
> it tell me there is an update?

Have you run the sources update utility either in the graphical sources
manager, or by typing

urpmi.update update

in a console as root.

Even though packages are available, urpmi won't know about them until you
refresh the package lists by the above methods.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx