No, it is fresh 9.1 install and my first Mandrake install so I don't have left overs from 9.0.

Avi

On Monday, Jul 28, 2003, at 01:47 America/Chicago, Richard Urwin wrote:

On Monday 28 Jul 2003 5:03 am, Avi Schwartz wrote:
I ftpd into the site and I can see the rpm in there.  However, and be
warned that I have no clue a to what I am doing, the synthesis.hdlist
file shows only 2.4.21.0.13 and not 2.4.21.0.25.  Can this be the
problem?

Have you upgraded from 9.0 to 9.1? If so the urpmi sources need fixing, or they will still be looking at 9.0. ISTR this is what I saw before I fixed them.