I did it before via the GUI and I just did it again via the console and I still get the same "No Update" message. Very puzzling.

Avi

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 10:27 PM, Greg Meyer wrote:

On Sunday 27 July 2003 11:22 pm, Avi Schwartz wrote:
I currently have on my system kernel-2.4.21.0.13 installed. When I am
running mandrakeUpdate it tells me there are no updates yet I know that
kernel 2.4.21.0.25mdk-1-1 is available as a security fix. Why doesn't
it tell me there is an update?

Have you run the sources update utility either in the graphical sources
manager, or by typing

urpmi.update update

in a console as root.

Even though packages are available, urpmi won't know about them until you
refresh the package lists by the above methods.