Hi everyone,

For six months now, I'm 100% M$-free on my home machine, and would like
to stay that way.
Now, I just bought a Sony DVD RW-U10A, DVD+/-RW and installed it in
mandrake 9.1.
Reading CDROM, writing CD-R, CD-RW (using k3b), playing video DVD's
(using mplayer)..., all works perfect.

But now I wanna try to copy a DVD. Is there DVD-copy software available
for linux?
Anyone has experience with copying DVD's under linux?
What I'm really looking for is an easy way (gui or command line) to
create an image of a dvd-disc, put it on my harddisk, and burn it on a
DVD+R or DVD-R.

Thanks,

Geert.