On Tuesday 29 Jul 2003 9:23 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> I've read somewhere it's possible to convert videotape to DivX.
>
> First problem is getting a video stream imput somehow.
> I should imaging it requires a programme a tvcard with an imput
> facility. Don't know though.
>
> I think you told me you had one on order, is that right ?

I sent it back.  It wasn't the model I had seen on the web - probably
newer - but it didn't have an s-video input, which I needed, so
no-go.

My box is pretty full, so I'd have to forego something if I wanted
another card in.  I'm beginning to think that one computer just isn't
enough for all the things I want to do <g>

Anne