I purchased the PowerPack Edition from MandrakeStore for 9.1.  I
installed a bare bones system thinking I would add only the things I
needed later.  I added apache and mysql using the control center/add
packages and they both are working fine.  Now I want to add Webmin but
it does not show up in the package list.

I found it on CD2 and I know I can copy it and install it using urpmi
but I being stubborn and I want to do it my way (guess that's why I'm
using linux).  How do I go about adding contents of other CDs to the
contents of RPMDrake so the packages show up on the list of available
packages?

I have googled and checked out the 9.1 documentation and if it's there
I've missed it.

Your help is appreciated.

Carter