On Sunday 03 August 2003 09:38 am, Pierre Dagenais wrote:
> >BTW - you 'hijacked' a thread, which is a real PITA for those using
> >threaded mail readers.  If you reply to a post, changing the subject
> >line, it doesn't break the train of associations, so it is in the
> >middle of a totally unrelated thread.  Please always start a new
> >thread for a new subject.
> >
> >Anne
>
> I've installed MDK 8.2 and I'm now ready to choose a mail reader. A
> threaded reader sounds like a good option. Which program should/could I
> use. What are your favorites?
>
> Pierre

Pierre:
KMail does, for one. (KMail is what Mandrake set up for you if you did a
straight default installation.)

Please re-read Anne's post. You've hijacked a hijacked thread. I'm not
familiar with Eudora, but I'll bet it allows you to create a new message with
a _new_ subject line that is somewhat more descriptive of your question.
-- cmg