On Saturday 02 Aug 2003 7:14 pm, Carter Harris wrote:
> I purchased the PowerPack Edition from MandrakeStore for 9.1.  I
> installed a bare bones system thinking I would add only the things
> I needed later.  I added apache and mysql using the control
> center/add packages and they both are working fine.  Now I want to
> add Webmin but it does not show up in the package list.
>
> I found it on CD2 and I know I can copy it and install it using
> urpmi but I being stubborn and I want to do it my way (guess that's
> why I'm using linux).  How do I go about adding contents of other
> CDs to the contents of RPMDrake so the packages show up on the list
> of available packages?
>
> I have googled and checked out the 9.1 documentation and if it's
> there I've missed it.

urpmi.addmedia --distrib file://mnt/cdrom/

with CD1 in the drive it should do what you want.

BTW - you 'hijacked' a thread, which is a real PITA for those using
threaded mail readers.  If you reply to a post, changing the subject
line, it doesn't break the train of associations, so it is in the
middle of a totally unrelated thread.  Please always start a new
thread for a new subject.

Anne