On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:28:08 +0800
"Frankie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>Bite my bag lanman.. we have lottsa beer here that is 5.5%... :-)
>3% is for the "light" beer, which I don't drink anyway.
==================================
Here on Long Island, we have a Micro Brewery (BluePoint), about 3 miles from
my front door.  It produces several different beers; most in the 5.3 to 5.8%
range.  Summers they produce something called "Double Blond" that's between
7.5 and 8%; winters they produce a Barley Wine (Ale really) called " Ol'
Howling Bastard" that's 10.5% ABV.  A few of those and you'll know how they
came up with the name ;o)
Mike

--
"The man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30
years of his life"