----- Original Message -----
From: "Lanman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] You guys all owe SCO $1399 for your Mandrake

Ingo; Be careful. We're not talking about Canadian beer here, we're talking
about that weak Aussie beer. No Keith's Pale Ale down there! Stephen, what's
the alcohol content of beer down there? 3% or something like that? If it's
higher than Canadian beer, I'm in too! If there's a lot of beer, I'll even
dress up Frankie and drag his a$$ across the country to your place and he
can help! ROFL!

But if it's that weak stuff, then you better think about doubling that
price!

Lanman

Nothing wrong with canadian beer in my view, lots better then the crappy
american beer...Kokanee for example is probably one of the best lagers
around IMO

/Anders