Anyone have this running?

I d/l'ed the file (504 megs), set it to be executable, then ran it as root (I
also tried my normal user account). It gives this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] darklord]# sh armyops190-linux.bin
Verifying archive integrity... All good.
Uncompressing America's Army: Operations for GNU/Linux 1.9.0.......Extraction
failed.
Signal caught, cleaning up

I also tried running it with "./armyops190-linux.bin" Same result.

I copied it to the other 2 comps and tried it there. It would not work on my
12 yr olds, but it did try on my 10 yr olds (wouldn't install though - it
takes 1307 megs of space and he's got a smallish HD split between Linux and
Windows).

The question is, why wouldn't it install on:

Mandrake v9.1 download edition
Mandrake v9.0 full boxed set

but would install on:

Mandrake v9.0 download edition: