On Tuesday 26 August 2003 12:24 pm, Tango Echo wrote:
> =D =D
>
> Another high quality game available on Linux??

Yep!

> Ron, how did it run on your Linux boxes after you
> finally got it installed?

Runs fine on all 3 comps here: all 3 have Nvidia cards, 2 with onboard sound
and one with a SBLive. CPUs range from Athlon XP2100, Duron 900mhz and Athlon
FIrebird (true) 850mhz with memories ranging 512m, 384, and 384. Even the low
end machine ran it fine.

> I should try to install it on my MDK 9.1 system.
> Interested in the results if/when I get around to it?

I'd just be interested in knowing if it installed cleanly - thanks!

> --- "Tony S. Sykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

See ya.

--

                                                          /\