On Tuesday 02 September 2003 09:34 am, Tango Echo wrote:
> Well finally got around to trying it out.  Download,
> extract, install and boot camp all went very smooth on
> my 9.1 box.  Seems to be quite a fun game too!  Don't
> think the drill sgt liked all those holes I put in his
> field during jump training tho ;)

<grin> My 12 yr old had that same problem!

Anyways, just out of curiosity - are you running the boxed set or the download
version of v9.1?

I've got the d/l version here - and I had the same problem with Enemy
Territory. I'm assuming its something I've done somewhere - but I can run
other stuff - just those 2 so far.

Thanks!

--

                                                          /\