Are you installing as root? Or have we asked that one already?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald J. Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Americas' Army extraction problem

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 07:54 am, Tango Echo wrote:
> Yeah I'm running the download version of 9.1.  Neither
> Enemy Territory or America's Army gave me problems...
> Any ideas what the prob could be?  Would a rebuild of
> MDK be feasible?  BTW, have you also checked your disk
> space - especially in /tmp?

I had actually thought about that - and another user posted that he
changed
the tmp location just in case - but that it made no difference.

Here's df for me:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] darklord]$ df -h
/dev/hda5             1.1G  113M 1014M  10% /
/dev/hda6              11G  9.5G  719M  94% /backup
/dev/hda8              32G   20G   13G  63% /home
none                  252M  852K  251M   1% /tmp
/dev/hda7              25G   16G  8.7G  65% /usr
/dev/hda9             8.2G  230M  7.9G   3% /var

/tmp does look awfully small, eh?

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street