On Tuesday 26 August 2003 06:30 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 10:15, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> <snarffle>
>
> > Thank you very much, Joe.
>
> <snipple>
>
> > . She want me to install Linux
> > alongside this crap as a dual boot system, but I'm afraid it
> > won't survive repartitioning etc.... And I don't want to
> > spend more dough on the box like buying Partition Magic and
> > whatnot to make it look like a real PC. Now at least she can
> > use Open Office for writing, and Mozilla for browsing and
> > mail.
> >
> > Good heavens, what an experience (hence the XP brand ?)....
> >
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> if you want PM holler.  I have 3 copies... mostly legal.
> (don't ask..long story).
>
> heh
>
> anyway... glad it worked out & XP isn't too bad once you get
> used to it.  Its better than most of the other windows I've
> used.
>
> Femme

Thanks Femme, but somehow I feel disgust by having MicroSCOft to
live in the same *house* as Linux. Kinda having Osama in your
closet. Anyway - she has her own account on my CLEAN Linux box
now and can use it when things get serious.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
Registered Linux user  # 214073 at http://counter.li.org