<giga-snip>
> The Maxtor drive came with EZ-Drive, but that doesn't affect linux in
> any way since it can see large drives with no BIOS changes.
>
> Manny Styles
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----

--Oh, this is very interesting. I've used that EZ-Drive, and find it to be
OK (but not perfect). Of greater importance however is that Linux doesn't
need it. Fortunately, for me, I haven't yet had to do any "nightmare"
linux installs, but I've had plenty of Windows ones. It will be
interesting to find out how Linux compares in those situations.

David P. Greenberg
Bitco Electronics
"In Service to the Recording Industry"
*Confirmed Linux Newbie*