From: Gustavo Viola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 4:29 PM
Subject: [newbie] EZ-drive

On sáb, 09 out 1999, Manny Styles wrote:
<Big Snip>

> The Maxtor drive came with EZ-Drive, but that doesn't affect linux in
> any way since it can see large drives with no BIOS changes.
>
> Manny Styles
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ----

Is it possible to have a drive with EZ-Drive with *both* Windows and Linux?
Windows needs EZ-Drive, and the EZ-Drive documentation said Linux (or Unix)
could not run over it.  Any way I can enable EZ-Drive for Windows and
disable
it for Linux?

(*Perhaps* a more adequate phrasing for this question would be:  Does LiLo
load
before EZ-Drive and can it make EZ-Drive run only for Windows?)

Thanks,
/Gustavo.