Anarky wrote:

Hi .. I'm trying to gather as many cool games as I can under Linux .. I know we can't really compete with comercial windows games .. but still I'd like to have as many games as possible that I can be proud of in Linux. thus far the Linux games I am proud to have are:

Transfusion, Chromium, Frozen Bubble, Tux Racer, Clanbomber, Armagetron

Yes I know there are many many many games out there .. but I'm looking for non-card games, non-(mainly)mind-games(with poor graphics) ... please help me build up my repertoire of cool Linux games (let's try to avoid comercial ones).
thanks,

no more ? no other games? don't mandrake people play?