From: Anarky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2003 5:45 PM
To: mandrake newbie
Subject: [newbie] cool games?

    Hi .. I'm trying to gather as many cool games as I
can under Linux
.. I know we can't really compete with comercial
windows games .. but
still I'd like to have as many games as possible that
I can be proud of
in Linux. thus far the Linux games I am proud to have
are:

      Transfusion, Chromium, Frozen Bubble, Tux Racer,
Clanbomber,
Armagetron

       Yes I know there are many many many games out
there .. but I'm
looking for non-card games,
non-(mainly)mind-games(with poor graphics)
... please help me build up my repertoire of cool
Linux games (let's try
to avoid comercial ones).
                thanks,