Not sure about my home pc but I think it is about 1 gb, my works one is
1 gb, so it might be the problem.

Tony.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald J. Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Americas' Army extraction problem

On Thursday 04 September 2003 08:43 am, Tango Echo wrote:
> Wow that is small... If the term "Extraction" actually
> applies to a sort of decompression then I would think
> that would be the problem righ there. Isn't the file
> like around 250MB?  Also, should there be a "none" on
> the FS for /tmp?  How does this /tmp compare to the
> other computers that this worked with?  Fixing this
> now might help u down the road ;)

Not sure about the fs for /tmp, to be honest. I'm gonna look at /tmp on
my
other 2 comps today.

> BTW, I know you were saying something to someone else
> on the list about messages not going thru.  I can't
> receive any thing from you on Yahoo...  Fortunately I
> have other ways of reading the list...

I think its an ISP thing - charter.net here has been having a few
problems for
about a week - they told us (automated message on their helpline) that
they
are aware of it and are working on it. Lyvim and I came to the
conclusion
that yahoo might have them blacklisted for now.

Hopefully it will be corrrected soon.

See ya!

--

                                                          /\
                                                Dark><Lord

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street