Does jed do what you need?

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 06:18, Heather/Femme wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:04:05 +0200
> "H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Friday 05 September 2003 11:55, Heather/Femme wrote:
> > > like if i hit CTRL-F1 & I wanted an editor that will colour my
> > > coding for perl what would I use?  In X I use Kate.
> > >
> > > ideas?
> > >
> > > nothing complex either pls!  I have enough probs learning with just
> > > perl, don't need to add to my masochism. :D
> > >
> > > queer as femme
> >
> > "vi" does that.
> >
> > Good luck,
> > HarM
> >

> What part of "Simple" did you miss dear!?  :D
>
> Vi is NOT simple IMO.  NEXT!
>
> now someone take this man out to be shot!
>
> Queerly Yours,
> Femme (whos still stoned btw and I'm sure is more entertaining right now
> than SCTV)

I know you have heard this from me before, but since you are stoned,
let's sing it again...
there once was another Cli  editor, named "jed',,,,
folks said you ought to be user friendly,
Beverly hills easy...
even back up important files automagicly,
and use colors to highlight code in cli.
install both jed and xjed
swimming pools and moviestars...

like it was not obvious to everyone else you had a buzz on<G>

Mandrake HowTo's & More: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org