Hi all

Last night I downloades the 3 cd“f of Mandrake 9.1
I burned it and try to install...

The first time I tryed by boot cd, but my machine doesn“t do it

But I know is not a cdrom problem “cause I can install windows 98 by cd rom boot
And I know the cd is not burned wrong “cause in Windows the cd works fine, but when I choose Install Linux, the Windows don“t reboot...

I make a boot diskete with cdrom.img but Mandrake says that my cd rom not seems a Mandrake cdrom installation... and I can“t continue...

After that I install the windows, by the same cdrom that Mandrake doesn“t find, and copyed the 3 cds to my hd

I make a boot diskete with hd.img and reboot... working now... but after making the repartition the system reboot and restart again and again... always...

Someone can help me to make a instalation via cdrom ?

Thanx!

Using:
Athlon 500Mhz
98 RAM